Written Voice is an independent consulting service established by Suzanne Ross, MA, MBA. Written Voice serves the northern BC Bulkley Valley and Skeena River corridor. Clients are wide-ranging and focus on the non-profit sector.
The Written Voice mission is to offer high quality writing services that give presence and strong voice to client aspirations. Written Voice aims to serve a wide range of governance and delivery and development organizations in BCs northern interior communities. Written Voice respects client needs and offers timely writing services that add value to organization activities.
- Workshop and Conference Reports
- Proposals and Grant Applications
- Educational materials and workplace manuals
- Annual Reports
- Organizational policy manuals
- Consultations and Workplace Assessments
- Website content
- Inspirational Stories and Histories
- Resumes and Letters
Written Voice offers support to:
- First Nations Governments, Councils, and Bands
- Municipal, provincial, and federal government services
- Health services
- Community service agencies and service providers
- Community development groups and associations
Written Voice can help when:
- You need something completed quickly
- You have a challenging writing project beyond the scope of day-to-day organizational capacity
- You want to combine skills and have Written Voice contribute to early or later stages of document preparation
Our work together begins with a consultation. I welcome enquiries and can help you identify proposed project scope and projected cost. I work to ensure that Written Voice offers a high quality, cost-effective service for your writing needs.